Council Member - Ward 3/Position 2Anna Marina Brooks was elected City Council Member of Ward 3, Position 2 in November of 2004 and began service on January 1, 2005. Council Member Brooks serves a chairman of the Advertising and Promotions Commission, on the City Retirement Board and is the Sherwood representative on the MEMS ambulance Board.
Education & ExperienceCouncil Member Brooks is a long time Sherwood resident, graduating from Sylvan Hills High School in 1979. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. She has worked in both the banking and airline industry and now enjoys volunteering her time to assist organizations in the community.
MembershipsCouncil Member Brooks is:
- Past President of the North Hills Jaycees
- Current member and Past President of the Sherwood Rotary
- Board member of Keep Sherwood Beautiful
- Executive Board member of the Little Rock Air Force Base Community Council
- Treasurer of Air Power Arkansas
- Member of the Sherwood Chamber of Commerce